segunda-feira, 6 de agosto de 2012

Mixtape #3 - Nyx

Hey guys!

I present you Nyx,our third mixtape. This one contains songs which are perfect to listen at night, and Im pretty sure it will provide you nice dreams :)
The first track, "All you are going to want to do is get back there" by The Caretaker has an amazing ethereal atmosphere and it will work as a stargate to another dimension taking you outta here immediately (I can't help imagining myself entering a hotel full of ghosts and furtive creatures where an old record has been kept playing for the last ceturies nonstop).
Nyx will make you float in space chasing stars with Scarlet Chives (the vocalist's voice is so similar to Liz Fraser's!), Beach House, Still Corners,Grouper, Boy Friend, Sleep ∞ Over. You'll also fall into a blackholes dug by moles with "Hole" by Mercury Rev and hear singing ghosts with Auburn Lull. I can also predict that you'll plunge and drown into deep waters as soon as you listen to Caveman and Benoît Pioulard (I don't know why,but these last ones make me think of water,of listening to the sound of water dropping, ya know? And since water symbolizes life and motion, well, let us drown.Yeah, I do trip balls!)

I hope you enjoy it!

Much love,

Paloma.



Let us drown

Um comentário: