sexta-feira, 14 de setembro de 2012

Asalto Al Parque Zoológico

Asalto Al Parque Zoológico, or simply AAPZOO, as it's more convenient, comes from Buenos Aires, Argentina, and dedicates themselves to a mix of Shoegaze and Noise Pop with a strong My Bloody Valentine-Isn't Anything era flavour, which means you'll find swerving guitars, sexy vocals and sweet-whisperable melodies buried in hallucynogic sonic sheets. Of course, MBV is probably not their only influence, as it's quite easy to recognize twisted echoes from Lush (Spooky era), early Ride and I'm pretty sure these guys must enjoy Swirlies a lot. If you're in doubt, just listen to the song "Le Dernier Jour", its main riff reminds me a lot of the song "Sunn" from the same Swirlies, and it makes me smile when it made me realize (sic). 

They accomplish to craft such catchy and enjoyable songs in a way I still wonder how didn't they become big and aren't touring around the world yet. So, I thought to myself, why not start to spread their name worldwidely? That's why you have their EPs, the self-titled from 2009 and the 2010 split Noise Sweet Noise, a two-songs effort with their noisemates Sugar Candy Noise right below. ;)

























enjoy!







enjoy!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário